How does a foreigner visit a doctor? What certificates should be prepared?
A foreigner can carry his personal passport and an immigration permit to make an appointment at the registration desk.
Can the first visit make a pre-registered appointment?
1. No, for the first visit patient should fill out the personal information application form, the pre-registered appointment service is not provided for the first visit patient.
2. All first visit patients can check over the timetable before make an appointment on the same date while the application form is submitted.<
Time regulations for making appointment ?
1. on-site appointment：
for visiting at morning period is available during 7:30 ~ 11:30；
for visiting at afternoon period is available during 13:30 ~ 16:30；
for visiting at night period is available during 18:00 ~ 20:30.
2. telephone appointment：
electronic appointment system provides 24 hours service，except 14:00 ~ 18:00 at Saturday， the telephone number is 07-7490801‧07-7490570；
operator appointment service is provided during 8:00 ~ 17:00， the telephone number is 07-7496337.
3. website appointment：
electronic appointment system provides 24 hours service，except 14:00 ~ 18:00 at Saturday， the appointment website is http://www.802.org.tw.
4. touch-panel kiosk appointment：
electronic appointment system provides 24 hours service，except 14:00 ~ 18:00 at Saturday，the kiosk is located at the ground floor near the main entrance.
5. An appointment can be booked 30 days ahead.
Is any restriction required for making an appointment? How to cancel an appointment?
1. An appointment is available to book at most 30 days ahead, no any appointment is allowed to booked over 30 days.
2. Cancellation of an appointment should be done 3 days ahead through electronic appointment system (telephone、website、touch-panel kiosk) or on-site desk during working hours.
electronic appointment system service time:
telephone：provides 24 hours service，except 14:00 ~ 18:00 at Saturday，the telephone number is 07-7490801‧07-7490570
website：provides 24 hours service，except 14:00 ~ 18:00 at Saturday，the website is http://www.802.org.tw
touch-panel kiosk：provides 24 hours service，except 14:00 ~ 18:00 at Saturday，the kiosk is located at the ground floor near the main entrance